QuickBooks Database Server Manager is the most crucial component of QuickBooks. It allows users to access the file in a multi-user network. But, sometimes, while using the program in multi-user mode, users come across Qbdbmgrn not running error. The error shows up on the screen with a message displaying, “QuickBooks Database Server Manager has stopped.” Restrictions from the firewall and damaged QuickBooks applications are the major cause of this server manager issue. Stick to the complete blog to know what triggers Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer error and how to resolve it.
Troubled because of Qbdbmgrn not running error? Try connecting with the QuickBooks technical support team for assistance by giving us a call on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042.
What gives rise to QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error?
Below are the major reasons that trigger this server manager issue in QuickBooks:
1. QuickBooks Database Server Manager is damaged or outdated.
2. There is some connectivity issue between the server and workstations connected to it.
Do read this short guide on QuickBooks Running Slow
Methods to Deal with QuickBooks Database Server Manager won’t start error
Method 1. Resolve network issues by running File Doctor from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
1. Close the QuickBooks Desktop application completely and open the Windows Start menu.
2. Visit Intuit website and download the setup file of the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version, then save it somewhere you can easily access.
3. Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file, follow the prompt steps and click on the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
4. Now, locate the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on your desktop and double-click it.
5. When the QB Tool Hub opens, choose the Company File Issues tab and click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
6. Within File Doctor, select your company file from the drop-down menu and choose the Check your File option.
7. Enter QuickBooks login details and select Next to run File Doctor.
8. Wait and let File Doctor resolve company file and network issues with QuickBooks.
How can you fix the QuickBooks Error H505
Method 2. Get rid of the QuickBooks Database Server Manager issue by restarting the service
1. Tap the Windows + R keys on your keyboard and wait till the Run dialog box appears.
2. Once it opens, write services.msc and hit the Enter key.
3. Scroll down to search your QuickBooksDB version and then right-click the exact service.
4. After that, click the Restart button.
Also see this short guide: QuickBooks error 1328
Method 3. Update Windows Firewall to rectify QuickBooks Database Server Manager issue
1. Hit the Windows + R keys on your keyboard and wait till the Run box pops up.
2. Type Control firewall.cpl in the search field and press Enter.
3. Open Windows Firewall, move to the Update your Firewall section, and click Update Now.
4. Click the Use Recommended settings button and then check for the updates.
5. If you find any updates, complete the update process and then restart your workstation.
That’s all about Qbdbmgrn not running error. The troubleshooting solutions discussed above will surely help you resolve the issue. If you face any difficulty implementing the solutions, give a call on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042 and communicate with certified QuickBooks professionals.