Regular dusting, wiping and vacuuming can help keep your couch clean, but they are no substitute for professional couch steam cleaning. Over time, dirt, dust, grime, dust mites and other contaminants accumulate in the upholstery of your sofa, no matter how carefully you clean it. Since couches are the most used upholstered furniture, they must be kept in a clean and hygienic condition. This proves the importance of professional couch cleaning in Sydney.
To achieve effective results, companies resort to steam cleaning of couches, which makes professional cleaning even more necessary.
What is couch steam cleaning?
– This is a method of cleaning couches that uses water at very high temperatures to thoroughly clean the carpet.
– Professionals also use a powerful fan to dry the sofa in a very short time.
Whether you invest in regular cleaning by a professional or not, you should invest in couch steam cleaning Liverpool at least every six months. But if you’re wondering if it’s worth it, read on.
Is steam cleaning also suitable for cleaning upholstery?
It is often thought that steam cleaning is only used for carpets, but professionals also use it to clean upholstery. This method is one of the best ways to clean upholstery because it provides many benefits to the homeowner. If you are wondering if steam cleaning upholstery is useful and safe, read this blog to learn more.
6 benefits of steam cleaning upholstery.
1. Complete removal of dirt and dust
– Steam cleaning involves cleaning the fabric of upholstered furniture with steam at a very high temperature.
– This process thoroughly cleans all parts of the upholstery.
– Steam cleaning your upholstery will give you amazing results after cleaning.
2. Kills germs
– Bacteria such as bed bugs and dust mites often hide in textiles. Of course, regular cleaning can reduce the risk, but their presence should not be ignored.
– Steam cleaning of upholstery uses high-temperature steam as the primary cleaning agent. The steam cleans all kinds of bacteria, their eggs, and molds.
– By eliminating these allergens, health risks are reduced.
3. Disinfection of upholstered furniture
– We all know how important sanitation is. Not only do our hands and bodies need to be disinfected, but so does our furniture.
– Steam cleaning is one of the most effective methods of disinfecting carpets and upholstery.
– Sterilization reduces the risk of infection by COVID 19.
4. Improve air quality
– Believe it or not, sweat and certain types of bacteria can cause odors.
– Steam cleaning kills these bacteria and eliminates all sources of odor.
– Deodorize upholstery.
5. Extend the life of your upholstery.
– In this method, the professionals do not use any chemicals. All that is used is steam produced by heating normal tap water.
– Unlike many other upholstery cleaning methods where the technician has to use chemicals.
– Since no chemicals are used, the fabric is not damaged.
– Steam cleaning also removes all kinds of impurities that can affect the beauty and quality of upholstery. This method extends the life of the furniture.
– Since steam is used for cleaning, the procedure should be done by professionals who are experienced in steam cleaning. Improper cleaning can damage the fabric.
6. Save your money
– Steam cleaning is often considered expensive but considers the long-term benefits.
– Steam cleaning thoroughly removes dirt, dust, and allergens.
– This eliminates the need to frequently clean upholstery at home or by professionals.
– This saves you even more money after steam cleaning.