With multiple versions designed according to the business needs, QuickBooks is the most dependable software for bookkeeping and financial management. QuickBooks Online is a version that runs on a web browser and can be accessed portably with the help of an internet connection. It takes significantly less time to load pages and executes every task quickly. But, some users cannot experience its smooth interface because their QuickBooks online keeps freezing, which causes harmful effects on their business. If this issue has also affected your system, read the full blog to learn about its reasons and the solutions you can use to remove it from your QuickBooks.
Assistance by QB experts is always available at +1-855-856-0042.
About the issue
You might have noticed lags in the command execution while working in QBO. It freezes from time to time, and you’ll be unable to perform any other task because the browser’s tab will turn unresponsive to any command you give through your mouse or keyboard. You need to remove this issue as soon as possible because QBO will freeze every time you try to utilize it, and it’ll keep you away from executing any other task.
This error is caused by the circumstances mentioned underneath-
- One of the primary triggers for this issue is that your internet connection doesn’t provide enough internet speed to run QBO smoothly.
- The system you are using to run QuickBooks doesn’t have the specifications required to run QuickBooks.
- You are using an unsupported web browser,or the browser settings are causing these issues in QBO.
The methods that’ll quickly remove this error from your QuickBooks are mentioned below-
Solution 1-Check the internet speed of your network connection
Slow internet will interrupt QuickBooks online and may cause it to freeze and crash. QBO is dependent on the internet for every task it executes and doesn’t tolerate any instability in the connection. You may refer to the steps for verifying that your internet connection satisfies the requirement of QuickBooks-
- Type ‘Internet Speed test’ on Google and begin the test.
- Wait for the results to come and check if it is in accordance with the QuickBooks requirements of 3Mbps on average and 5Mbps minimum.
If your internet speed is low, switch to a faster internet connection; if the speed is good, move on to the next solution.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error PS033
Solution 2- Delete cache, cookies & temporary files from your web browser
It would help if you always used the default browser of your OS or recommended browsers by QuickBooks. Using third-party browsers can raise compatibility issues with QBO and interfere with some tasks. The temporary files and cache stored in your browser can also affect the functioning of QBO; follow the steps to erase them from your browser-
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete to erase your browsing history and temporary files.
- Make sure you select temporary files, cache, and cookies.
- Click on Delete/Erase to erase them permanently and re-access QBO.
The freezing issue in QuickBooks will be resolved after using these methods.
This is the end of the blog,aiming to explain why QuickBooks online keeps freezing and provide adequate solutions to it. We hope you applied the solutions mentioned above and your QBO is working smoothly again.
For any more doubts, contact a QB professional at +1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error PS036