Cinema HD APK allows you to watch on-demand entertainment on FireStick or other Android devices. The original name of the app was HDMovies. However, later changed to Cinema HD APK. It contains a lot of movies and TV shows to stream. Cinema HD offers a wide range of streaming options, so you will never run out.
This app is perfect for binging on your favorite TV episodes and movies. The user interface of the app is minimal, functional, and simple. It includes everything you need to view videos and look up information. Let’s start with how to download Cinema on Firestick.
Learn how to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick
First, download the Downloader app on the Device. You need the downloader app to sideload apps onto the Fire Stick. You cannot download the APK directly from your browser.
Download the Downloader app
To use Downloader to install software, we need to make a small change to FireStick security settings. Follow the steps given below.
- Click on Find in the middle of the FireStick home screen.
- If you still use an older version, however, click the top-left corner to select the lens symbol.
- Now press the Search button.
- Search for the Downloader app. You can install it on your device by selecting it from the search results. Click Get/Download.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the bottom of your home screen. If you are still using an older FireStick, click the Settings tab in the top-right.
- Select My Fire TV from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the Developer options.
- Click to install Unknown apps.
- If you still use an older version of FireStick, go into Settings > Apps > Unknown sources and enable it.
- Activate the Downloader Option.
Download apk file for the Cinema HD
FireStick has been updated to address security concerns. We can now move on to core installation instructions.
- Launch the Downloader app. You will see that the Home tab has been selected as the default when the Downloader application starts up. Click the link in the right-hand corner and select it.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type the APK source URL into the window. To download the APK file for Cinema HD, go to https://cinemahdapp.org/download/ and click GO.
- In the next window, the Downloader will connect with the server. Let the download finish.
You may also like: How to fix Cinema HD V2 not working problem?
Install the Cinema app
- The installation will start automatically. You can use your remote’s navigation keys for the NEXT button located at the bottom of the screen. (If you don’t see it, skip this section). INSTALL will replace the NEXT option. Choose INSTALL from the drop-down menu.
- You will see the Cinema HD app on your FireStick start to install from the APK file that you have just downloaded. The process will take some time to complete.
- The Cinema HD app will be installed on your FireStick. If you wish, you can click OPEN from this window to launch Cinema HD on your FireStick. Click DONE is strongly recommended.
- After you have clicked DONE at the previous step you will be taken to Downloader, where you’ll find a prompt. Click the button to highlight it and then click “Delete”. The Cinema APK must be removed from FireStick. You don’t need it anymore. You can free up storage space on your FireStick by erasing the file.
- To completely delete the Cinema HD APK files, click on Delete again.
This will allow you to successfully download and run Cinema HD from your firestick.
Also read: Top 10 Anime if you like Attack on Titan.
Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows now for free on FireStick. Feel free to ask us any questions through the comments.