To reduce the fat on the hips, you can do 2 yoga asanas daily. This will make your figure look perfect.
Many people are troubled by their belly fat, some people with arm fat. Not only this, some Thai fat and some people want to reduce their hips fat. The accumulation of fat on any part of the body spoils beauty. Fat prevents any person from becoming fit. That’s why it is very important to do yoga regularly. Today we are going to tell you about very effective yoga asanas to reduce the fat on your hips. If you will do these yoga asanas daily, then soon the fat on your hips will start burning.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you should learn the Weight Loss Retreat.
Yoga Asanas to Reduce Hips Fat:
Most people are troubled by the fat stored on their hips. And they want to get rid of it by any means possible. Often, to reduce this fat, people lift heavyweights in the gym and do heavy exercises. Whereas if you want, you can reduce the fat of the hips even by taking out 15 minutes daily at home.
1. Titli Asana Burn or Reduce Hips Fat:
To reduce the fat of the hips, doing butterfly posture can prove to be very effective. And it is easy to do this asana. It is made up of two words butterfly and posture. In this, a person has to move his legs up and down like a butterfly. This asana is also known as butterfly pose and Baddhakanasana (butterfly posture for numbness in the legs). There are many health benefits to doing this daily.
How to do Titli Asana:
- To do butterfly posture, first, sit in Sukhasana on the Yaga mat.
- Now normalize your body and breathing.
- Join the soles together by bending your right legs at the knees.
- After this, interlock the fingers of the right hand.
- Then hold the claws of the legs with a fist.
- Lastly, move the params up and down slowly like a butterfly fan.
- You can do this asana for 5-8 minutes.
Titli Asana Benefits:
- By doing Butterfly Posture daily, you can reduce the fat on your hips to a great extent.
- It also reduces hip as well as thighs or thigh and belly fat.
- Raising it strengthens the pelvic muscles.
- There is relief in back and back pain.
- Relieves cramps, pain, and irregularity during periods.
- Knees get rest and you will feel energized.
Precautions while doing butterfly posture:
- Butterfly posture may reduce the cramps during periods, but it should not be done during periods.
- Avoid doing this asana if the knees and back are hurt.
- And pregnant women should also not do this yoga asana.
2. Malasana Reduces Hips Fat:
If you want to reduce the fat of the hips, then you can do daily Malasana for this. This is a squatting exercise. And this posture is also known as Garland Pose. In this state, you have to sit in the posture of Namaskar. In this, the person sits in the state of defecation, hence it is called Malasana (Malasana to relieve gas-constipation).
How to do Malasana:
- To do Malasana, first of all, stand straight in a calm environment.
- During this, keep a distance of one to one and a half feet between your legs.
- Now keep your soles on the ground by bending your knees. Maintain the position of sitting on the chair. But during this time do not sit on the chair.
- Bend your right palms from the elbows, take them near the chest and make the posture of Namaskar.
- Stay in this position according to your capacity. And you can repeat this process 8-12 times.
Health Benefits of Malasana:
- By doing Malasana, the body and mind remain healthy. It keeps the person physically and mentally healthy.
- By doing Malasana, the fat accumulated on the hips or hips gets rid.
- By doing Malasana, a stretch is felt on the pelvic area. Due to this, its muscles become strong.
- Relieves the problem of gas, and constipation.
- It strengthens the metabolism and digestive system.
- Strengthens ankles and knees.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can add a 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Precautions During Malasana:
- Always do Malasana on an empty stomach. Avoid doing this yoga asana immediately after eating food.
- There should be a gap of 3-4 hours between asanas while eating.
- Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Avoid doing this asana in case of pain in the legs, and knees.