Are you interested in converting Excel files to vCard files? Having trouble finding a workable solution for you? If so, you should invest on this blog post. Here, we’ve provided a variety of methods to convert Excel files to vCard, from which you can select the one that best suits your needs. You are strongly encouraged to scroll down the page to find the best answer.
Hello, I have a ton of Excel files with all of my key and vital contacts in them. I need to convert those Excel contacts to vCard for a variety of reasons, but I can’t seem to find a workable way. I’ve posted this query in the hopes of receiving a useful response. Please suggest one to me.
On the discussion websites, there are a ton of questions that need answers. As a result, we have developed this helpful manual to assist those users who require the best answer. We covered manual and automatic methods on the guidance page.
The automated Excel to vCard Converter is suitable for everyone owing to its functionality, but the manual approach may not be useful to everyone due to its technicalities. Review each of the methods listed below, then select the one that works best for you.
A Manual Way to Convert Excel Files to vCard Files
Phase 1: Convert an Excel file to a CSV format
- To begin, open your Excel file in Microsoft Excel.
- Select “Office” then “Save As” then “Other Formats” from the menu.
- Choose a location to save the CSV file.
- After selecting CSV as the desired file format, press “Save”.
Note: A warning is displayed if the workbook has a large number of sheets. To save the work, you must click OK.
- Following that, another notification appears.
- Click “Yes” to keep the worksheet in its original format.
Phase-2: Import Contact Information from a CSV File
- After clicking the Windows icon, type “Contacts” into the search field.
- From the Contacts panel, select the “Import” tab.
- After choosing CSV in the Import to Windows Contacts box, click “Import”.
- The CSV file you produced can be selected by clicking “Browse”.
- Selecting the CSV file will prompt you to click the Next
- Once the contact fields have been changed, click the Finish
Phase-3: Save Contacts as vCard Files
- Return to the Contacts Explorer and select all of the contacts you want to save to VCF format. Then, select the Export tab.
- Select vCard from the Export Windows Contacts wizard. (folder containing.vcf files)
- To conclude, select the Export After determining where to save the.vcf file, click OK.
So, that is how you can convert Excel files to vCard using the manual way. You may have noticed that the manual method is quite sophisticated and time demanding. So, after examining the manual process, if you are still undecided whether to use it, please consider the following approach.
The following method may easily overcome the drawbacks of the manual method. So go over it immediately.
A Professional Method to Convert Excel Contacts to vCard Files
Excel to vCard Converter is an application that allows you to do your conversion as quickly as possible. It is fully automated software that seeks to relieve your load by offering a variety of capabilities for fast and effortlessly converting Excel to vCard. This application is easy to use and can easily overcome all the limitations of the manual approaches.
While the manual process can convert Excel to vCard one at a time, this software can convert bulk Excel files at once. It offers various advantages, including a rapid conversion of an Excel file to any version of vCard format. It also has a slew of functions presents throughout the process that you may use to get the more accurate results.
The first thing we need to tell you about the Excel to vCard converter is the step-by-step conversion technique. As a result, we invite you to read it and become acquainted with how the tool operates.
How to Convert Excel to vCard Format: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Download the Excel to vCard converter on your Windows computer. Install and run it after that to convert the Excel files to vCard format.
- Now you must select the Open tab. When the drop-down menu displays, select the Choose Files or Choose Folder option.
- Begin by searching through the required Excel file that you wish to convert to vCard. Then import them all into the software.
- When all of the files are displayed in the tool’s left pane, you can preview them if desired.
- Now, choose the Action tab and then select vCard as needed.
- Select a location for your resultant files and then press the Save button to convert Excel files to vCard files.
This finishes our discussion of how to use the suggested tool to convert Excel contacts to vCard files.
Now that you’re familiar with the overall procedure, it’s time to delve into the specifics of the functions that take place in between. So, let’s go over them and see how you can speed up your data conversion.
Excel to vCard Conversion Tool: Why to choose it?
- Ease Design: The software is designed with the simplest user interface. You will not find it complicated to use even if you are a non-technical person using it for the first time.
- Support for vCard Files: The software allows you to convert Excel to any version of vCard files. You can select a vCard version such as 4.0, 3.0, or 2.1.
- Manually Select Excel Files: The Excel to vCard Converter application allows you to manually select Excel files from your device and convert only those that require conversion.
- Mass Conversion: There is no limit to the amount of data that can be converted by the Excel file to vCard converter. This program allows you to convert an unlimited number of Excel files to vCard.
- Data Preview: The Excel to vCard conversion application also serves as an Excel reader, allowing you to see all of your Excel files. You can see a preview of all records and headers, as well as contact information.
- Search Function: Within the many Excel files, you can look for a specific property or contact. Using the tool’s search function, you can apply numerous filters.
- Maintains Integrity. The application keeps the integrity of all the contacts during the conversion procedure. You will not find any modification in the data. All the contacts and their related information will be preserved.
As a result, these are only a handful of the numerous functionalities available to help you reach a more desirable and superior result. As a result, you must run the tool to learn about all of the additional functions that we haven’t yet covered.
We’ve offered both manual and automated methods for converting Excel files to vCard files. While the manual methods may appear to be more complicated, a professional instrument is the most straightforward.
The Excel to vCard Converter allows you to convert Excel files to vCard in the easiest and quickest way possible. This program was designed exclusively to convert Excel files to whichever version you choose. It is efficient, reliable, and flexible to your needs. As a result, if you’re seeking for a fantastic data converting experience, consider the Excel to vCard converter.