Yes, it is very much possible to study MBBS in China at a low cost.
First Of All, the Tuition Fee Is Very Low and Affordable
Well, if we talk about the average tuition fee then it ranges between 2500 USD to 10000 USD. We can also find many other programs with no tuition fees. Also, if we talk about private universities in China, then it has the fess of about 30,000 USD to 40,000 USD per year.
Living Cost for International Students in China
Shanghai and Beijing are considered as of the top cities to study for an MBBS degree in China. There you need about 800 USD to 900 USD for your monthly expenses but if you live in other cities of China then the monthly expense can be much lower than this which can be up to 500 USD.
Now, If We Talk About the Most Common Accommodations in China, Then They Are As Follows –
- Student resident halls can cost between 150 USD to 200 USD
- If you are giving a thought to living in a PG with a Chinese family then it can cost you around 350 to 550 USD per month.
- Renting a flat can cost you between 300 USD to 1000 USD.
Another option that is considered to be the most affordable option while studying in China is living with a roommate because that divided your bill.
Costs Of Food
Apart from affordable living, China also provides a diverse and affordable cuisine for all international students. Well, if you talk about any local canteen of a university, it can cost you between 1 USD and 4 USD which includes both Chinese and International dishes. Also, if you want to buy some extra food for yourself then it can cost you around 2 USD to 3 USD.
China has excellent transport along with metro available as the most affordable option which can cost you around 1 USD.
Extra costs can include your books and extra study material that you need for yourself. It can also include your other day-to-day amenities.
Scholarship Program for Worldwide Students
In order to attract a lot of international students worldwide, China also provides scholarships too many international students where they can have their dreams come true.
- Now, these are the above reasons which say this statement is true -“You can actually study in China at a very low cost.”
- After reading this, you must be definitely thinking of studying only in China but now you want to know about a good university then I am here for all your doubts my friend.
- The best university to study for an MBBS degree in China is Nanjing medical university.
Now, below are some points that why you should consider studying at Nanjing Medical University –
Low Tuition Fee Structure
The tuition fee in this university is very low so that your parents don’t have to worry about anything.
Fast Track Process For An MBBS Degree
Well, if you talk about most of the universities in China that are related to medical sciences, then they give you a degree in MBBS which is either Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery.